Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6th

Good day,

I had a meeting today with a couple people from the project, talked about funds and currently status. I have decided that I should no longer have meetings after working 12 hours at my other daytime job that requires leaving my house. Any who I have hammered out some key points and got some of the artists up to snuff on stuff and began talking about HoN and how it differs from BoX. I believe the following can suffice as an explanation.
HoN/DotA/LoL is a MOBA with Items and RTS Elements. BoX is a MOBA with FPS Elements.

Anyways on with the screenshots for today!

This gives you a pretty good idea of the size of your hero and the camera angle.









What a beautiful medic, Eh?









Microsoft Sarah takes a walk on the height map, thanks to Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment